ETI’s Remote DVR is a web-based application that allows Mediaroom subscribers to remotely schedule DVR recordings from any PC or web-enabled device. ETI’s Remote DVR (RDVR) creates a better user experience through multiple online features and simple navigation.
ETI is also offering a mobile version of RDVR that provides a full-featured RDVR experience on mobile devices. Deploying both the PC and mobile versions of ETI’s Remote DVR will allow subscribers to manage their DVR from any web-enabled device, including an iOS (iPhone), Android, or Window Mobile device.
Remote DVR Features:
- Online program guide for DVR scheduling from any web-enabled device.
- Channel Guide matches subscriber’s channel lineup.
- Record Icon indicates previously scheduled recordings.
- Allows previously scheduled recordings to be canceled.
- Allows for recorded programs to be deleted from storage.
- Programs can be scheduled for recording once, or configured for series recording.
- Prioritize the deletion of DVR shows/event.
- Supports the addition of starts and stop buffers.
- Supports Dynamic Title Search.
- Guide can be filtered on a variety of pre-defined filters.
- Guide sorted by channel number.
- Guide allows for PPV events to be ordered and recorded.
- Pay-Per-View channels are displayed and are available to purchase
ETI’s remote DVR application can also be supported on other video technologies, including HFC and IPTV systems.