The Triad On-Screen Caller ID Module for Microsoft Mediaroom facilitates on-screen display of caller ID information by receiving caller ID messages from the telephony network, and by interfacing with the video system to push caller ID messages to the set top box (STB) for on-screen display.
- Triad On-Screen Caller ID Features:
- Displays the caller’s name and number on-screen
- Works with Caller ID Deluxe (Caller ID for Call Waiting)
- On-screen Caller ID service is enabled on a per-subscriber basis
- Caller ID History for the last 50 calls – Logs Name, Number, Date and Time of call
- For each STB on the account, the subscriber can configure whether or not incoming calls are displayed as well as whether or not to suppress incoming calls without a name