An easy-to-use online program guide offers many options to quickly browse through hundreds of channels to find the desired show. The Remote DVR application also displays the Pay-Per-View channels, and allows subscribers to purchase pay-per-view events via the Program Guide interface. Users can even order PPV events to be recorded simultaneously.
The ETI Advantage
What was once a considered advanced service is now a must-have convenience for today’s subscribers. ETI’s Remote DVR creates a better user experience through multiple online features and simple navigation. ETI’s remote DVR application can also be supported on other video technologies, including HFC and IPTV systems.
- Online program guide for DVR scheduling from any web-enabled device.
- Channel Guide matches subscriber’s channel lineup.
- Record Icon indicates previously scheduled recordings.
- Allows previously scheduled recordings to be canceled.
- Allows for recorded programs to be deleted from storage.
- Schedule one-time or series recording.
- Prioritize the deletion of DVR shows/event.
- Supports the addition of starts and stop buffers.
- Supports Dynamic Title Search.
- Guide can be filtered on a variety of pre-defined filters.
- Guide sorted by channel number.
- Guide allows for PPV events to be ordered and recorded.
- Pay-Per-View channels are displayed and are available to purchase